lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Mood Board #5

Photo Mood Board by Alex Musetti

Esta semana, entre el trabajo y el curso BYW no he tenido mucho tiempo para dedicarle al blog. Por ese motivo, para el Mood Board de hoy he aprovechado uno de los trabajos semanales que Holly nos ha encargado.

¿Os parece que refleja el estilo de Around Minetta?
Que tengáis una feliz semana...



This week has been quite hectic, my work and the BYW course haven't let me much time for blogging. That's why I thought about using one of the BYW weekly homeworks for today's mood board.

Do you think it reflects Around Minetta's style?
Have a nice and happy week...



P.D. Si os apetece ver los collages preparados por el resto de participantes en el curso, los encontraréis en Flickr
PS: If you want to see the mood boards made by other BYW students, you'll find them on Flickr.

6 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful Moodboard! And yes I do think it represents the mood of your blog too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A wonderfully inspiring mood board! Definitely reflective of your blog and personality.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Mariana, I visited your blog and I love your drawings!

      Eliminar
  3. Love your moodboard - it makes me want to go on holiday - RIGHT NOW! And yes, it definitely reflects your blog - although I wish I could speak Spanish :-)

    Ginger (BYW) x

    ps - thanks for commenting on my board on Flickr - and that was a lovely idea to link to the FLickr page for the group x

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...